I love a nice cheese plate, or board in this case. It’s a perfect snack when entertaining and I love the mix of different meats, cheeses, crackers, and fruit. I like to keep it pretty simple but the ideas are endless. A great place to start is your local deli or even the cheese and meat case at your favorite grocery store.
Here is a list of the items I used but feel free to supplement your own favorites.
- Alouette Double Cream Brie
- Thin Sliced Mozzarella wrapped with Boar’s Head Prosciutto
- Mini Babybel Original Cheese
- Mezzetta Kalamata Olives
- Target Market Pantry Colby Jack Cheese
- Boar’s Head Havarti Dill Cheese
- Peach Slices
- Target Water Crackers
- Applegate Salami
- Pretty Lady Grapes
- Rosemary to garnish